Revised COVID Policies 05.23.22
eff. May 23, 2022
Greetings All Staff, Members and Guests of CRC! Effective Monday, May 23, 2022 Central Reform Congregation will revise its COVID-19 Policy as follows:
- Vaccination is requested for attendance at all events. We will no longer check vaccination status upon entry to the building.
- Full vaccination is required for staff members.
- Masks are required to be worn for the duration of services.
- Masks are required at all times when in the Nest area of the building.
- Masks are recommended during other times.
The Covid Committee will continue to monitor news, information and recommendations coming from the CDC and make updates to this policy as needed.
Should anyone be exposed and/or test positive for COVID, please refer to the current CDC Policies located at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sonya J. Vann, MDiv.
Central Reform Congregation
This page was last updated May 23rd, 2022 by Autumn Dennis.