Shabbat is a special and joyful time at CRC! We invite you to join us on any Friday night or Saturday morning to celebrate with us.
Our religious services are creative, non-sexist, and flexible, in both English and Hebrew. Guests are always welcome, and members and guests are free to dress in a manner expressive of their ritual preferences. Both Friday night and Saturday morning services are followed by a Shabbat Oneg featuring light refreshments.
Our weekly Shabbat Services are:
- Friday Night Kabbalat Shabbat Services - every Friday evening at 7:30 pm
- 30 minute Family Services - every Saturday morning at 9:30 am (except during July)
- Saturday Morning Shabbat Shacharit Services - every Saturday morning at 10:00 am
Other regular Shabbat programming includes:
- Weekly Torah Study - held each Friday afternoon at 2 pm and each Saturday morning at 8:45 am
- Social Responsibility Shabbat - 2nd Friday of each month - featuring a guest speaker who speaks about a social responsibility issue as part of our Friday night service