Date(s) - 03/01/2019
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Central Reform Congregation
Add this event to your calendar: iCal
Shabbat is a special and joyful time at CRC! We invite you to join us on any Friday night or Saturday morning to celebrate with us.
Our weekly Shabbat Services are:
- Friday Night Kabbalat Shabbat Services – every Friday evening at 7:30 pm
- 30 minute Family Services – every Saturday morning at 9:30 am (except during July)
- Saturday Morning Shabbat Shacharit Services – every Saturday morning at 10:00 am
Other regular Shabbat programming includes:
- Weekly Torah Study – held each Friday afternoon at 2 pm and each Saturday morning at 8:45 am
- Tot Shabbat – a short, informal Shabbat service for young children (approximately 8 years old and younger) their families – Currently scheduled for 6:00 pm on Friday, August 5 and Friday, September 2
- Social Responsibility Shabbat – 2nd Friday of each month – featuring a guest speaker who speaks about a social responsibility issue as part of our Friday night service
- Lunch and Learn with a Rabbi – an adult education session held after Shabbat services on the first Saturday of each month. You bring your lunch, we’ll provide the rabbi and the teaching!